...and added to by me, hopefully you'll be able to make out which is which!!! :-)
1. the state of being high is very very similar to the state u reach after meditation. First one requires less effort.
2. "the most used compartment in a man's brain is the 'nothing compartment" - Russel Peters. "Meditation is nothing but the art of getting to a state of nothingness" - from the Art of Living. "Men are mostly always meditating" - the humble me
3. plain as vanilla right...well try describing vanilla to someone who has never had it, mighty difficult to describe something that plain!!! Somethings just have to be experienced in life, cannot be described. or maybe somethings are so plain that they don't have any attributes to describe them by..!
4. "20 minutes of this surdarshankriya is equivalent to 4 hours of sleep, if not more". Yea right, am awake at 4 in the morning!!!
5. First there is awareness, then comes action...and finally success...or like me, believe in 'ignorance is bliss'
6. so there is Shakti - Power, Yukti - Skill and Bhakti - Prayer, three things required to succeed in anything. The first two I understand, but frankly Bhakti, or saying 'i have done everything i could, rest is in your hands' is just an excuse you find in case you don't succeed.
7. There is no selfless act, says the great Phoebe, and Art of living says 'everyone should be selfish'..!
8. So the instructor asks for some examples, and this guy starts giving office examples. Come to think of it, we only do such 'think about urself, look inside kinda courses @ work'
9. People are seriously unaware, while sharing our experiences about 3 random kind acts we had to do the day before, everyone was speaking in English. No one noticed the most enthu guy was a 60+ year old uncle who didn't understand english, and so was not able to contribute, and slowly that expression of gleeful enthusiasm turned to self conscious disappointment...none of us did the kind act of speaking in Hindi.
10. Get up at 5:15 in the morning, so that i can go to this place and sleep again at 6:15 AM. Yoga / meditation or whatever it is that we do, surely gets me amazing sleep!!!
11. If you think something is wrong, never even do it once, especially thinking, 'ek baar hi hai, will not do it again', because believe me, you will do it again and soon although you still think its wrong, you'll also start thinking, 'chalta hai', and will become used to doing the things you never thought you will, never wanted to do. So, don't start, once it starts you won't be able to end it...and i am sorry for you if its already started..!
Still WIP btw...!